- Feel better & maintain your oral health
- Save yourself a trip to a specialist’s office
- Relax during your procedure with dental sedation
When a tooth is causing you pain and is damaged beyond repair, we may recommend oral surgery in Colorado Springs. As daunting as that may sound, we can assure you that your procedure will be comfortable and efficient.
Dr. Jo Schope has decades of experience and can perform your surgery with ease so you can:
- Find relief from the intense pain of an infected tooth
- Stop the spread of oral infection to the rest of your body
- Prevent dental problems from becoming more serious
- Get your comfortable oral function back
- Feel better about your dental health and your smile
If you think you might need dental surgery, trust in our skills and experience. Call 719-675-5238 today for an appointment at Schope Dental.
Schedule a Comfortable Surgical Procedure in Our Office
At Schope Dental, our goal is to help you keep your natural teeth for as long as possible. That’s why we would recommend dental surgery, such as a tooth extraction, only when we’ve exhausted all other restorative dentistry options. Often, it’s to remove a tooth that’s too damaged by decay or infection to be saved, but we’re also able to work with an oral surgeon to provide a replacement solution using dental implants so you still walk away from the experience with a complete, healthy smile.
Dr. Schope and our team will make sure your procedure goes smoothly and that you’re comfortable from start to finish. For your convenience, we can perform tooth extractions right here in our office so you can avoid the stress of visiting an outside specialist for the treatment you need. We also offer numbing creams and three different levels of dental sedation so you can choose the method that suits your level of anxiety for maximum relaxation and comfort.
To schedule your oral surgery in Colorado Springs, CO, call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 or .