To keep your smile looking its best, you deserve to visit a dental team that uses advanced techniques for comprehensive services. Our team at Schope Dental offers that and much more for you and your family. By visiting us for quality dental care in Colorado Springs, CO, you can:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - PXTEgu3U1DQ We are here to help Read Transcript
I feel what sets this practice apart is that we spent a lot of time with our patients to help educate them about our findings and letting them really kind of explore their opportunities for, not only health enhancement, smile enhancement, you know, whatever they're looking for, you know, if they're in pain, you know, we engage them and say, you know, what are your goals and what are you looking for and what outcome are you looking for. How can I serve you?
And that's really what we're about is that we're here to not tell the patient what to do, but help them to have an understanding of what their opportunity is to reach the goals that they have, and how we can serve them in that process.
As we start to really get into a comprehensive exam, we have several different ways patients come in, and I think that's a huge value for patients. Because if they give us the opportunity to do a comprehensive look, they may not know that they even have some of the concerns that it's gonna make the difference of whether or not they're gonna be able to keep their smile. If their ultimate goal is to keep their teeth their lifetime, being able to do that real comprehensive look for them is a great service to them that they can then start to make educated decisions about what they wanna do.
- Receive a variety of dental services from typical services like cleanings to treatment for TMJ disorders, teeth grinding, and sleep apnea
- Take advantage of the skill and knowledge of a team with decades of experience
- Experience our high-quality, deeply caring, female approach to dentistry
- Enjoy the benefits of modern technology during your treatments
Call 719-675-5238 to become our newest patient. You’ll receive $100 off your initial appointment with our current special! Our office is conveniently located at 3464 Briargate Blvd., just a short drive from Aerials Gymnastics.
Expect Modern Services from a Team You Can Trust
For nearly 30 years, Dr. Jo Schope has been helping patients create their dream smiles and improve and maintain their oral health. After completing her degree at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, she was chosen for a highly selective General Practice Residency in the United States Air Force. This advanced learning experience gave her a strong foundation in various aspects of dentistry. She has achieved Faculty Club Level with Spear Education.
Dr. Schope and the rest of our team are committed to providing the highest-quality care possible for every patient at our office. We have incorporated advanced technology into our care, and we make your comfort a top priority as well. This commitment is one of the reasons Dr. Schope has been named a Top Dentist by 5280 magazine every year since 2011. Patients love our female approach because it results in a deeply caring and highly-skilled patient experience.
Visit Us for Complete Oral Health
Every patient is a VIP to our team at Schope Dental. By coming here, you can take advantage of everything we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Service – We offer services that can prevent problems, enhance your smile, and restore what you’ve lost.
- Advanced Technology – We use modern equipment including dental lasers, a CEREC milling machine to make same-day crowns, mess-free digital impressions, intraoral cameras, and digital X-rays to provide more efficient and effective care for all our patients.
- Pain-Free Treatments – You and your loved ones can rest assured that you can stay comfortable with our numbing techniques and three levels of sedation, including IV sedation.
- Patient Amenities – Distract yourself by watching TV or listening to music on our headphones while we care for you.
- Compassionate Care – We participate in organizations such as the Colorado Mission of Mercy to provide dental care for individuals who can’t afford it, and we bring that same passion to what we do daily for our patients.
We welcome you and your loved ones to visit us for quality dental care in Colorado Springs. Call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 or for an appointment.