The best way to keep your healthy smile is to give it the love and attention it needs. This is the foundation of what we do with our general dentistry in Colorado Springs, CO. By visiting us for your oral care, you can:
- Protect your teeth
- Prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Discover ways to improve your daily oral care routine
- Experience the confidence that comes with a healthy mouth
Every member of our team at Schope Dental wants you to have a great smile for life. Let us help you “Love Your Smile” by putting our skills, training, and experience to work for you. Call 719-675-5238 to visit our office at 3464 Briargate Blvd. We are a short drive from Ford Frick Park, Frontier Park, and Pioneer Elementary School. If you are a new patient, ask how you can get $100 off your first appointment.
Enjoy the Benefits of General Dental Care
To stay in good shape, you know you need to eat a healthy diet and exercise. Similarly, you need to do certain things to maintain your oral health. This starts with brushing and flossing daily and coming in for dental checkups on a regular basis. By visiting us as part of your routine, you can take advantage of all these services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Professional cleanings remove bacteria as well as plaque and tartar buildup. We also check for signs of cavities and periodontal disease so they can be treated as soon as possible.
- Fluoride Treatments – This mineral makes your teeth stronger and more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants protect your smile by acting as a barrier between harmful bacteria and your teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – This starts with scaling and root planing. Then, we apply Cervitec, a varnish for your gums that provides added protection for 90 days as you heal.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can increase your risk of other oral health problems, which makes it important to address the root cause of your condition.
- Bad Breath Treatment – Halitosis affects millions of people. We can identify the source of your bad breath so you can treat it and prevent it in the future.
- Mouthguards – We can make custom-designed appliances to protect your smile from injury with a nightguard to stop teeth grinding in your sleep.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Early detection can make a huge difference in oral cancer treatment.
We put technology to work to make dental visits more efficient and effective for you and your family. We use a variety of pain-reducing techniques, including local and topical anesthetic, a desensitizing paste, and sedation dentistry, to greatly reduce dental anxiety.
Count on Quality Service for Your Smile
When you visit our practice, you are under the care of Dr. Jo Schope. She has been voted a top dentist by her peers in 5280 magazine every year since 2011. That is a reflection of her knowledge and her personal approach to dental care.
Your oral health affects more than your smile. By being proactive about your teeth, you can eat foods that give you the nutrients you need, which is great for your overall health as well.
Don’t take chances when it comes to general dentistry in Colorado Springs. Call 719-675-5238 or to make an appointment at Schope Dental.