Do you avoid going to the dentist because you’re afraid of painful treatment? You certainly aren’t the only one. Millions of people are so controlled by dental fear, they aren’t able to maintain good oral health or feel confident about their smiles. With our sedation options in Colorado Springs, we won’t let that happen to you!Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 7S-Ka8N5P2c Customized Comfort Options Read Transcript
I actually have a fair amount of patients that are referred to me, just because of dental anxiety. We have anywhere from...nitrous oxide is something that you can just have while you're here, and it's out of your system before you leave. So if you're needing to go back to work, you can do that. Some patients need more than that. We have anything where...oral sedation, as long as you have a driver. I have some cases that might be a very long day with a patient and...or even shorter appointments where we'll have an anesthetist that comes in and does IV sedation. I get to concentrate on, you know, all the details of the dentistry, and I have a well-qualified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist that can come in and make sure that all...you're being safe through the whole process and comfortable.
At Schope Dental, we put your comfort first by:
- Treating you like a part of our family
- Taking time to explain your treatment and answer your questions
- Offering three different levels of dental sedation
- Helping you choose the sedation option that best suits your needs
- Making sure you stay relaxed all throughout your appointment
- Providing headphones and TV monitors as a pleasant distraction
- Investing in the latest dental technology for more efficient care
You don’t have to let fear control your oral health any longer. Call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 to experience compassionate, comfortable care.
Change Your Dental Experiences with Sedation
Feeling nervous at the dentist’s office is something most people can relate to, but there’s a level of dental fear that’s overwhelming enough to keep millions from getting the routine care they need for a healthy smile. Because we take your health and comfort seriously, we’ve invested in the advanced training to provide you with three options in dental sedation so you always feel good about visiting us.
Along with amenities like TV monitors and headphones to help you feel at home, as well as numbing creams and local anesthesia when needed, you can choose the sedation method that suits you best:
- Inhaled Sedation – This is safe for all ages, allowing you to feel its immediate calming effects before treatment begins so you can lie back and relax. It’s just enough to take the edge off and ease mild to moderate dental anxiety.
- Oral Sedation – Dr. Schope can prescribe medication prior to your visit so you’re calm and comfortable just before your appointment. You will need to have someone drive you to and from your appointment, and you’ll feel deeply relaxed while you’re here.
- IV Sedation – This is the strongest available form of sedation. It helps those with severe dental phobia get the care they need, even making it easier to combine multiple procedures into one visit so you don’t have to stress about coming back to complete your treatment plan.
Once you’ve tried our sedation options in Colorado Springs, you’ll never see visiting the dentist the same way again. Call us at 719-675-5238 or today.