Dreading social engagements, passing on professional opportunities, and dodging cameras may sound extreme, but it’s just another day for someone who’s insecure about their smile. If you’ve ever felt stressed about your dental flaws or wished you could change them, visit Schope Dental to begin your smile makeover in Colorado Springs.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - FN9x4BvARnc Get a smile enhancement Read Transcript
Oftentimes, people aren't really confident. They feel that something's lacking. And oftentimes they know that it's their smile. So, how smile makeovers really affect people is, when we get things completed, and I've done so many of these cases through the years, and the one thing that is so rewarding is, you know, 'I just feel better. I feel younger. I feel like I catch myself smiling more. I feel more confident. I'm not afraid to speak to people without covering my mouth, you know?' And it's a real joy to see them come back in and they're just beaming, you know, when they come in for their re-care visits and they're so grateful. The biggest thing I hear often is, 'Why didn't I do this for myself sooner? All the different ways that it's affecting my life is really amazing.' And that, I think, is one of the most rewarding gifts that I can give with the talents that I have.
An experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jo Schope can create a personalized treatment plan to:
- Make your teeth look straight and properly aligned
- Remove dingy or dark stains from your teeth
- Move your gumline up and reshape your teeth
- Conceal cracks, nicks, and other teeth imperfections
- Improve your smile and your overall appearance
- Give you the confidence to go after the life you want
Recreate your smile and change your life for the better. Call Schope Dental at 719-675-5238 today!
Design Your Dream Smile with Cosmetic Dental Care
When there are visible problems with your teeth and gums, you will inevitably spend too much time and energy consumed with how to hide your smile than actually being yourself and enjoying the moment. You may also pass on incredible opportunities at work or in your personal life because you lack the confidence to go after what you want.
A brand-new smile can change all of that! When you sit down with Dr. Schope to discuss your cosmetic dentistry options and what you’d like to accomplish, you will be able to decide together which of our wide-ranging services to include in your treatment plan, such as:
- Tooth Bonding – Hide tiny cosmetic issues like gaps, nicks, and uneven teeth with a composite resin that’s color-matched to your natural teeth and sculpted into a fresh, more youthful-looking smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Remove dark teeth stains with our powerful teeth whitening system. It can be applied quickly here in our office or customized in a take-home kit to use on your own time.
- Dental Veneers – We offer a variety of veneers, designed according to your specifications, fabricated, and placed here in our office. We’ll create them to conceal damaged, discolored, or misshapen teeth.
- Tooth Contouring – A tooth that’s too long or too pointy can be reshaped to blend in more naturally with your surrounding teeth. We can also smooth rough edges of teeth to make them look more even.
- Gum Reshaping – With a dental laser, we can gently remove excess gum tissue that’s covering up your teeth and giving you a “gummy smile.” By adjusting your gumline, your smile will look more visually balanced.
Along with our wide-ranging services, you also have the luxury of getting an early look at the estimated results of your makeover before a single treatment begins! Our digital imaging, panoramic X-rays, intraoral cameras, bite study analysis, and diagnostic wax-ups allow us to create a trial smile so you can see what your new smile will look like and feel confident about making this life-changing decision. We use this method for some cases but not all.
Don’t wait another day to love the way you look! Call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 or to set up a consultation for your smile makeover in Colorado Springs.