- Visit a dentist named a top doc in our area
- Choose an office that offers complete oral care
- Stay relaxed & pain-free with our sedation options
For more than two decades, Dr. Jo Schope has been helping patients protect and improve their smiles. Whether you want to fight cavities, repair a tooth, or complete a smile makeover, we have all the services you need at Schope Dental. As one of our patients:
- You can receive preventive, cosmetic, and restorative care
- You and your loved ones can visit a comfortable office for your oral health needs
- You can remain pain-free with three kinds of dental sedation
- You will be treated with compassion and kindness
Call 719-675-5238 to schedule your next dental appointment with us. You will find our office at 3464 Briargate Blvd. in Colorado Springs, just a few minutes from Rocky Mountain Montessori Academy and Aerials Gymnastics and a short drive from Pioneer Elementary School.
Trust Your Oral Health to Our Talented Team
Dr. Schope has been named a Top Dentist in our area by her peers every year since 2011, as listed in 5280 magazine. You can discover why by making us your home for dental care with our wide variety of services:
- General Dentistry – Protect your smile with professional cleanings, fluoride treatments, and dental sealants.
- Family Dentistry – We welcome patients as young as 3 years old, and we have services for patients of all ages.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can make small changes or complete a total smile makeover to create your dream smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged teeth or replace teeth that have been lost with fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and more.
- Dental Implants – We restore artificial tooth roots placed by an oral surgeon with crowns and bridges for a more secure and natural function.
- Oral Surgery – We can extract teeth that can’t be restored or that may be causing other problems.
- TMJ Treatment – You can ease jaw pain and frequent headaches with an oral appliance that prevents teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – One of our special mouthguards can help you or someone you love stop snoring so you can get the deep sleep you need to be healthy.
Your mental and physical comfort are important for every member of our team. We use technology to improve your care and welcome you to watch television or listen to music as a distraction during your visits. We also offer no-injection numbing agents and three levels of dental sedation to ensure you remain pain-free during any treatment.
Individuals and families count on Schope Dental in Colorado Springs, CO for high-quality oral care in a warm, friendly atmosphere. You can experience this for yourself by making your next appointment with us. Call 719-675-5238 or today.