Do you always try to hide your smile because you’re embarrassed about your chipped, misshapen, gapped, or stained teeth? It’s hard to feel comfortable or confident at social events when you don’t like the way your teeth look. Instead of investing any more energy into covering your mouth when you smile, laugh, or speak, invest in a brand-new smile with dental veneers in Colorado Springs!
Dr. Jo Schope has been improving smiles and changing lives for nearly 30 years. She can do the same for you with custom veneers that:
- Hide dental flaws like cracked, uneven, or stained teeth
- Conceal small gaps between your teeth
- Cover up slightly crooked, overlapping teeth
- Give you a glamorous smile fit for Hollywood
- Will make you feel as good as you look
You don’t have to settle for a smile that makes you unhappy. Call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 to find out if veneers are right for you!
Conceal All Your Teeth Imperfections with Veneers
Instead of returning to the dentist for multiple cosmetic dental procedures to fix your teeth flaws, veneers can transform your smile in just one process. With this one solution, you can enjoy the benefits of a smile makeover without worrying about the end result.
Veneers are so versatile, not just for the way they improve your overall appearance, but for their strength and durability. You get the obvious cosmetic benefits of a beautiful new smile, and any surface damage to your teeth that are covered by veneers will remain protected for up to 20 years or longer with proper care.
Since their inception in the early days of Hollywood, veneers were much more complicated and costly, reserved only for film stars so their smiles popped on the big screen. Today, they’re available to anyone who is ready to invest in their dream smile!
Thanks to her advanced training and decades of experience, Dr. Schope is able to provide a wide selection of veneers for you to choose from to achieve your desired results. Using the finest materials and trusted brands like e.max, DURAthin, zirconia, and Empress, we offer both standard porcelain and prepless veneers made from ceramic, composite, and hybrid blends to change several features of your imperfect teeth, like their:
- Color – We’ll make sure your veneers are radiantly white yet natural in a way that blends in beautifully with surrounding teeth.
- Size – Create a smile that looks even and balanced by modifying the size of teeth that look too short or small.
- Shape – Rough or pointy edges are hidden behind veneers so your teeth look uniform and sophisticated.
- Position – Because they cover small gaps and slightly crooked teeth, veneers give you a “straight” smile, making it appear as though you just finished orthodontic treatment.
Don’t wait! To find out if dental veneers in Colorado Springs will work for you, call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 or schedule your consultation .