If you have loose or missing teeth, the appearance of your smile won’t be the only thing that suffers. The physical and emotional impact of tooth loss can be devastating to your health and quality of life. We can keep that from happening to you by restoring your dental implants in Colorado Springs with high-quality restorations.
Securing your replacement teeth to implants can:
- Help you chew food easily and comfortably for a healthier, more balanced diet
- Allow you to order anything you want off the menu when dining out
- Make it easier to interact with other people, personally and professionally
- Take years off of your appearance
- Rebuild your smile and boost your confidence
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Reclaim your smile with strong replacement teeth that work the way they should. Call Schope Dental today at 719-675-5238 to schedule an appointment.
Strengthen Your Bite with Teeth Implants
Tooth loss isn’t something you have to settle for, especially when implants can not only make your smile whole again but can restore your ability to chew that’s as close to the function and strength of real teeth as you can get.
The remarkable feature of teeth implants that sets this replacement solution apart from other restorations is its role in preserving your jawbone and ensuring strong, stable teeth for the rest of your life. By assuming the job of your missing tooth root, an implant that’s placed inside your jaw by an oral surgeon will attach naturally to the bone and promote new growth over time.
Standalone restorations don’t offer that kind of stability, which is why we suggest that you replace missing teeth with implant options like:
- Single Implants and Crowns – Replace a single tooth without having to make any alterations to the surrounding healthy teeth by securing a dental crown to an implant. It will preserve your jawbone and bite strength and keep your smile intact.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – If you’re missing several teeth in a row, we can support a dental bridge with implants. It will keep your new teeth firmly in place and your jaw, mouth, and smile strong and healthy.
No matter what treatment you need, we will help you get to the best specialist and will finish your treatment in our office with the perfect restoration.
Are you tired of not being able to eat what you want or smile with confidence? Then visit Dr. Schope to find out if dental implants in Colorado Springs are right for you. Call us at 719-675-5238 or to visit Schope Dental.