- Enjoy eating again & bring back your healthy bite
- Preserve your smile instantly with same-day crowns
- Keep your oral health on the right track
Even when you take great care of your teeth, you can still experience minor dental problems throughout your life. When you let us help you stay on track with routine dental care, treating those problems is easy with restorative dentistry in Colorado Springs.
Our team at Schope Dental can provide the restorative treatment you need to:
- Relieve the pain of an infected tooth
- Repair cracked, broken, or worn teeth
- Strengthen a tooth weakened by decay
- Keep oral health problems from getting worse
- Chew your food comfortably again
- Give you back a bright, attractive smile
Keep your mouth healthy with our restorative dental solutions. Call us today at 719-675-5238 for an appointment at Schope Dental. We use CEREC technology to fix damaged teeth in a single appointment with our same-day dental crowns.
Reclaim Full Oral Function with Restorative Treatments
When we spot tooth decay, oral infections, and other issues during routine dental exams, we don’t waste any time arranging restorative treatment so that your oral health stays on track. You also don’t have to walk around with a damaged smile for weeks while you wait for your restoration thanks to our advanced CEREC technology. We’re able to design, create, and place new dental crowns in just one visit right here in our office! You’ll also appreciate our digital impressions that eliminate the messy goo of traditional impressions.
Here are a few ways we can repair your teeth, end your dental pain, and restore the full function of your mouth:
- Tooth Fillings – We rely on tooth-colored fillings that are beautifully matched to your surrounding teeth. No one will notice you had a cavity in the first place.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – If a cavity is too big for a regular filling, if you’ve injured a tooth, or if you are missing teeth, Dr. Schope can create natural-looking dental crowns and bridges so your smile remains functional and intact. She can even attach them to implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – You may not need an entire crown to restore a tooth, but you might need more than a filling. We use inlays and onlays to preserve the strength and health of damaged teeth.
- Root Canals – An infected tooth can be quite painful. We can make you feel better with our root canal treatment that removes the infection and keeps it from spreading, and then we’ll cap the tooth with a same-day dental crown.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Schope restores implants that have been placed by an oral surgeon so you can replace teeth without losing bite strength or healthy jawbone.
- Dentures – Complete your smile with full or partial dentures that look and feel natural.
Find relief for a toothache, repair dental damage, or replace missing teeth with modern restorative dentistry in Colorado Springs. Call Schope Dental at 719-675-5238 or .