When you stay tuned in to our new Schope Dental blog in Colorado Springs, you will have access to all the latest smile care tips from an award-winning dentist. It’s where we’ll share with you information about research-based dental solutions and inspiration for creating the gorgeous smile of your dreams with cutting-edge dentistry.
Dr. Jo Schope has been changing lives with modern dental care for over 20 years, bringing passion and skill together to help patients reach a better state of health and happiness. Our friendly team can’t wait to meet you and your family and show you how comfortable and convenient dental care can be when you trust your favorite smiles to us! To schedule your first appointment at Schope Dental, call us at 719-675-5238 today.
Find the Care You Need to Repair, Improve, or Transform Your Smile
We’re passionate about improving patients’ lives through exceptional dentistry in one convenient location. With our advanced technology and training, as well as decades of experience, Dr. Jo Schope and our team are dedicated to building healthy smiles in Colorado Springs. We look forward to doing the same for you!
We offer all the modern dental treatments your family needs to achieve great oral health and maintain bright smiles for a lifetime, including services like:
- General Dentistry – Protect your family’s teeth and gums with routine cleanings and exams, preventive treatments, solutions for dry mouth, gum disease therapy, athletic mouthguards, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We can make over your smile entirely or just give it a subtle enhancement with our wide-ranging cosmetic treatments, from teeth whitening to gum reshaping to dental veneers.
- Dental Implants – Replace one tooth or all your teeth with restorations that are tightly secured to dental implants for better oral health and function.
- Restorative Dentistry – From tooth fillings to root canals to dental implant solutions, we can restore your damaged teeth and the appearance of your smile.
- Oral Surgery – Instead of traveling to an outside specialist for your teeth extractions, we can perform them right here in our office.
- Family Dentistry – We’re a kid-friendly team! We can begin cleaning your child’s teeth as early as age 3 and help them build a positive attitude about dental care that will last a lifetime.
- TMJ Treatment – Jaw misalignment can cause all kinds of unpleasant symptoms and even put your teeth at risk for premature wear. We’ll fit you for a custom mouthguard to help you feel better in no time.
- Sleep Apnea – If you wake up feeling like you didn’t sleep much at all, or if you snore loudly night after night, we can determine if you’re suffering from sleep apnea and help you find the best solution to get the rest you need.
Anxious about visiting the dentist? Put that fear behind you once and for all when you experience comfort and relaxation with one of our three different sedation options. You can also distract yourself with TV monitors and headphones while we work on your smile.