Many of us take the time to do nice things for our families, friends, and coworkers without taking the time to do nice things for ourselves. At Schope Dental, we want to make it easy to do something for yourself by helping you improve your smile.
If your smile looks great, you feel better about yourself. This translates into more self confidence, which means you’ll be more likely to pursue new opportunities in both your personal and professional lives. Visit our Colorado Springs, CO office so we can help you with:
- Concealing Smile Flaws – You’ll find a solution that will work for your smile, whether your teeth are chipped, stained, or cracked, or you’ve got features that bother you like a gap between teeth. We can hide nearly imperfection with dental veneers. For small flaws, a bonding or teeth contouring treatment may be a better option.
- Replacing Lost Teeth – When you are missing teeth, it affects how your smile looks and also how it functions. You may find it difficult to eat certain foods or even to speak clearly. We can replace teeth with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures. We’ll help you decide which is the best fit for your smile.
- Brightening Your Smile – To restore shine to a dull smile, we offer in-office and at-home teeth whitening. Either way, our professional-strength products will give you better results than whitening products purchased at a drugstore. Ask about our biannual specials on this popular solution!
- Giving Your Gums a New Look – If your gums tend to overpower your teeth when you smile, you may be interested in a gum reshaping treatment. We use a dental laser to quickly and comfortably remove excess tissue from your gumline.
- Completely Remaking Your Smile – For a more dramatic smile transformation, you can combine cosmetic and/or restorative services. Dr. Schope can create a personalized treatment plan that makes the best use of your time and budget.
Want to improve your smile? Call us today at 719-675-5238 to schedule a consultation.