Most of us have something we don’t like about our smile. The good news is, you’ll find many ways to change what you don’t like at Schope Dental. Teeth veneers are one of our most reliable options.
To see if veneers are right for your smile, call us today at 719-675-5238 to schedule a consultation in our Colorado Springs, CO office. In the meantime, check out the some of the advantages of veneers. They are:
- Highly Versatile – Veneers can hide all kinds of imperfections, including worn teeth, small gaps, chips, stains, misshapen teeth, and more.
- Strong and Stain Resistant – Our veneers are made out of materials that look great and are durable too, like ceramic, porcelain, and zirconia. Because of this, they should last many years with proper care.
- Natural Looking – The materials also resemble your own tooth enamel, so your veneers will blend beautifully into your smile.
- Simple to Maintain – Caring for veneers is as simple as maintaining your routine of daily brushing and flossing and visiting us regularly for professional cleanings.
- Less Invasive Than Other Options – Dental crowns are another option for covering flaws. However, Dr. Schope will need to remove more dental structure to prepare your tooth for a crown. In contrast, she’ll remove just a tiny bit of enamel – or in some cases, none at all – for a veneer.
Interested in teeth veneers? Call us today at 719-675-5238.